At Urban Health Plan, comprehensive care, innovation and quality are key components of our mission – and all three would not be possible without the work of our providers.
We are committed to providing our patients with quality and innovative care. Equally important is our commitment to the professionals who serve our patients every day.
There are many ways to enhance and enrich your professional experience at Urban Health Plan beyond direct patient care. We offer unique teaching and mentoring opportunities that help grow your career:
- Mentoring and preceptorship program for all new providers
- Active participation in educational and medical committees
- Opportunity to present a lecture at an educational lecure series
- Participate in a quality improvement (QI) team or collaboration
- Mentor a pre-professional student
- Presentation at conferences/meetings (local, regional or national)