Welcome to our new website
We recently introduced a new look and design to our website!
The most notable change is that you can easily access it and read the content using a mobile device.
This is important because we know the majority of people who view the website use mobile devices, instead of desktop computers.
On the website home page you’ll find new features, including:
- Links that gives quick access to key pages: Services; Sites; the Patient Portal; and Donate Now.
- A top navigation bar with drop down menus to About Us; Programs and Services; Patients; Career Center and Our Sites, and left side navigation menus on each page.
- A calendar for upcoming UHP community events.
- A video “The UHP Story” that tells our history with interviews of our founder, Dr. Izquierdo, and our president and CEO Paloma Izquierdo-Hernandez.
- A contact form for community groups to request the outreach team’s participation in local events.
- A form to subscribe to Urban Health Plan News, a community and donor newsletter containing updates about UHP activities.
- A photo gallery with images of recent events. We’ve uploaded pictures from UHP’s gala.
We are in the process of adding a career center that will make it easier to apply for jobs at UHP. We will keep you posted on its launch date.
Thank you for supporting Urban Health Plan and we hope you enjoy the new website.