At Urban Health Plan, safety remains our top priority for our patients, associates and the communities we serve. We are taking every precaution so you can be sure that when entering our health centers, your health and safety are in good hands.
· We continue to provide both in-person and tele-health (video) appointments to meet your health care needs.
· Everyone coming into our health centers is screened, given a temperature check and is required to wear a mask.
· Associates wear appropriate PPE and protective clothing for all in-person visits.
· We have enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures for medical equipment, furniture and clinical areas; hand sanitizer stations are available throughout our health centers.
· We have limited visitors at our health centers to reduce the risk of physical contact
· Many common requests, like medication refills, or common conditions like rashes, minor aches and pains, and allergies, can be handled thru a tele-health (video) visit.
· COVID-19 patients receive care from dedicated teams in areas separate from all other patients
· Our lobbies, waiting rooms and clinical spaces have appropriate protective barriers and we follow six-feet social distancing guidelines.